IT Asset Management, otherwise known as ITAM, is critical for your
business as it covers the management of some of your company's most
valuable assets. And we don't just mean valuable in terms of the item's
purchase price tag. Thus, it is important to choose ITAM service
provider that ticks all the boxes:
1. Do they have a strong track record of execution?
2. Can they successfully adapt to your unique needs?
3. How comprehensive is their reporting structure?
4. What third party certifications do they hold?
5. Are they able to provide evidence of data destruction?